SPICAP – PDF
Sewer Manual – Features and Benefits
When you purchase SPICAP – PDF, you receive a read-only sewer inspection manual with an SOP for camera inspection instruction and a catalog of detail on asset fields, inspection fields, and recommended observation codes. This 40-60 page PDF is defaulted with common industry standards and provided in an online, editable format. It has your agency’s branded information, including name, logo and contact details. It has your agency’s branded information, including name, logo and contact details. If the SPICAP codes meet your needs perfectly, this manual gives you a foundation for training and setup of your inspection program! Here we’ve highlighted a few benefits:
- To distribute to engineering firms, project consultants and planners, internal staff, and others to clarify not only a list of codes to be used, but a sample set of pictures related to each code. This stops any guesswork on the code to be used and unlike other systems, eliminates any subjectivity!
- To easily determine, using images not just text, what filters and query’s need setup for planning structural pipe rehab or repairs and other maintenance activities.
- To fully train users on visual recognition of observation defect descriptions. This includes a PDF manual with each observation code paired to sample pictures, so visual recognition is instant. This can be used for in-house training, consultant training, or other agencies working with you on pipe inspection coding.
- To train beginning or advanced users on a standard SOP with details for basic CCTV/field inspection processes, such as capturing a 360 view of the manhole during CCTV inspection, how to track unmapped/new assets found, managing reverse inspections and other important field operations procedures.
- A detailed document that confirms and proves your agency standard in use for any compliance with state, federal, or EPA regulations or agreements.
- This also includes the full product SPICAP Codes.
SPICAP is designed to accommodate new and experienced operators, basic use of CCTV software, procedures and methodology. This manual provides examples of an advanced inspection program, within the inspection software, that can facilitate an Asset Management Program, Condition Assessment Program, comprehensive CCTV inspection program, advanced Multi-Sensor Inspections (MSI), and incorporate hydraulic modeling data. SPICAP can be used by contractors and program management by consultants or for internal use.
Sewer Manual – Details
SPICAP – PDF includes all features in the SPICAP Codes and the following:
- Branded read-only PDF document that has either “SPICAP” branding or “YOUR AGENCY NAME” watermarked on each page. This is allowed unlimited distribution to people working or for your agency. It is not able to be edited or modified.
- Recommended standard asset header fields to be collected during an inspection. This includes fields such as manhole numbers, pipe id, sub-area/drainage, pipe material, pipe length and more. A screenshot depicts each data field with a description that defines the input to the data field.
- Recommended standard inspection header fields to be collected during an inspection. This includes fields such as date of inspection, inspector name, work order number, work order status, inspected length, necessary repairs, necessary maintenance and more.
- Detail on each SPICAP Code, showing a screenshot for data entry of the code, the detailed description of the code, detail on severity rating, and up to 6 associated pictures for each code and severity rating.
Samples of SPICAP Manual
[su_spoiler title=”Pipe Defects Crack + Broken Pipe” open=”yes” style=”fancy”][gview file=”http://spicap.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/sewer-manual-sample-pipe-defects-crack-and-broken-pipe.pdf”][/su_spoiler]
For more samples, click here.
SPICAP can be customized to fit the unique needs or your agency, eliminating fields or codes not in use, check out SPICAP – Customized.
If you have further questions about the SPICAP – PDF, use Contact Us to submit your information and we’ll call you to provide further details.
*The SPICAP Manual is branded for your agency or company and that branding can not be altered. The SPICAP Manual can only be distributed as a PDF.